Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Awakened Wednesday Interview-Enlightened Consciousness

Check Out Enlightened Consciousness

Like Strength to Awaken on Facebook for more Wednesday Awakened Interviews

S2A: Please tell us a little about yourself. When did you become awakened? 


Richie: I have always been awake since my journey began on this earth. There was no first memory, things just made sense to me as I began to remember and connecting the dots.

S2A: Who are the spiritual leaders or teachers that you look up most to and learn from?


Richie: Life! I learn from everyone, everything which includes for example - Sitting in silence, observation and daily interactions with others.

S2A:Tell us more about your typical day, what are your daily practices to get into your creative flow?

Richie: Quite interesting question. I wake up in the morning, awakening from my cave which I have recently Traveled to Crete-Greece to experience. 
Twice a week I join the Kundalini Yoga classes during the morning from 8am - 10am. 
During the afternoon I go swim out into the ocean returning to create hand crafted jewelry ranging from bracelets, rings, necklaces, macrame and wood work(carving).
As for materials, I often use Avocado seed for Pendants, rough wood found in the mountains, crystals... anything I can recycle and create art from.
Started creating Orgonite too which I will be making available online. So keep your eyes peeled on Enlightened Consciousness. 


S2A: What is your next project if any?


Richie: Creating Orgonites and providing them online and distributing them around the world for a price which will be cheap enough for the people and to keep us going. 
My aim is to distribute Orgonite all around the world to do its thing. 

Follow the link to find out more (http://www.orgonite.info/ )

S2A: Do you have interaction with the other like minded people of your page? If so how do you go about connecting with those people?



Richie: For sure! Often get in-boxed by fans from the page which we chat to each other for some time via the page and often connecting with them which leads to a friend invite. I mean, I LOVE people. Everyone has their differences which I honor. Makes them unique.

S2A: What are you doing to give the world the strength to awaken?

Richie: Providing Global Meditation events. Helping out the biggest pages on Facebook such as The Mind Unleashed, Earth.We are one. which recently we have teamed up with Spirit Science and Expanded Consciousness to create Global MeditationMovement.
Earth.We are one have created a group on Facebook connecting like minded people from all parts of the world. Often people wake up to find that they were under the veil of the illusion and feel that there is no one around them which possibly feels the same way. 
Which EWAO is a place we can all share experiences to and discuss, ask questions send Love. I have just began setting up a online channel which myself and few others will be streaming Conscious Rap/Hip-hop. I feel these guys are AMAZING and too need the 
recognition which commercial will not provide for them. They too have a message such as myself and their way of spreading it, is via music. Music being one of the most powerful sources of spreading messages.

S2A: What current projects are you included in or have started yourself?

Richie: EWAO group- Global Meditation Movement! Super stoked for our first attempt at heightening the vibration of Gaia (Mother Earth) The online channel streaming Conscious Rap, Hip-hop.. all sorts with a message such as mine.

S2A: What made you come up with the project that you are doing now?

Richie: Well being involved with the scene, you realize more and more people are having difficulties waking up and connecting with like minded people. As for the music, I can not listen to the mind conditioning nonsense which is being played commercially and to hear music 
which relates to unveiling, enlightening and informative music is FANTASTIC! 
Which funny enough, people aren't aware that these conscious rappers/artists exist.

S2A:Tell us about the best part of your work?

Richie: Feeling the love 


S2A: How/where do you see yourself/your work a year from now?

Richie: Who knows. I am here to heighten the vibration and help others around the world. 
I put my all in the Universe.


S2A: Share your unique life lesson or end message if you have one?

Richie: Keep life simple. Abundance and gratitude is key.
Do no do to others as you would not like to have done onto you. 

We are in this TOGETHER  Small acts, when multiplies by millions of people, can transform the world.

Love and light to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment