Sunday, December 30, 2012

Explaining the Mission


Digestion
Our G.I. tract breaks down complex food sources into the micro and macronutrients that are transported throughout our body.
Elimination
Ridding our body of the unusable portions of food, as well as the toxic metabolites produced by our own bodies, is critical to overall health.
Microflora Balance
Our gut hosts upwards of 100 trillion bacteria, yeast and other microbes. A proper balance of this gut microflora is vital for proper G.I. health.
Gut Integrity 
70% of immune system function takes place in the G.I. tract. Proper maintenance prevents food particles from passing through the gut wall.



Increase Mental Awareness. Deeper more restful sleep. Reduced allergies or allergy identification, which means fewer headaches and sinus problems.Greater energy and vitality, through even blood sugar. Reduced susceptibility to infections.



My mission with detox and whole foods nutrition plan is to restore bio-available vitamins to the body through the food I eat. To restore the balance of fats within my body, for my brain and nervous system to function properly. To re-balance and heal my gut lining for assimilation of those nutrients and integrity of my immune system. Alkalizing the body for proper pH and immune response.


Ask me about way that you can start your detoxification and restoration program!
strengthtoawaken@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment