Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Awakened Wednesday Interview-Spirit Science and Metaphysics

Jocelyn from Strength to Awaken's Exclusive Interview 

with Spirit Science and Metaphysics 

Facebook Page Founder

Steven  Bancarz


Jocelyn: When did you become awakened? When was your first memory of waking to the metaphysical or spiritual reality?
Steven:  It depends what we mean by awakened.  I began investigation of ancient astronaut theory and parapsychology a good number of years ago, which, along with studying philosophy, is what I suppose opened my mind up to more than I had previously assumed was possible.  My actual self-transformation began out of a brief period of suffering I went through.  This is when I was forced to reconsider my character and pursue an emotional embodiment of the principles I had previously entertained only in thought.  I suppose my awakening happened when my heart was put into a position that demanded evolution.

Jocelyn: Who are the spiritual leaders or teachers that you look up most to and learn from?
Steven: For conquering my own mind and the mental chatter that usually runs my daily existence, Eckhart Tolle and Mooji are teachers that help me re-align myself with Presence and my natural state of pure being.  My mind use to kick my ass and drive me into suffering.  Mental discipline is essential to one’s spirituality and sense of self.   Buddha and Jesus also are teachers who I read frequently from for wisdom.  “The Kingdom of God is within you” is a quote by Jesus that will remain the most investigable of all metaphysical statements.


Jocelyn: Tell us more about your typical day, what are your daily practices to get into your creative flow?
Steven: Actively pursuing knowledge is something I find important to growth and evolution.  There is so much to learn, explore, and consider, and a great deal of this information can be applied to our own worldviews.  Pursuing self-knowledge is even more important however.  Meditation is a daily practice that cannot be left out in the journey to self-realization.  When I’m not meditating daily, I find myself returning to old patterns of thought and habitual thinking.  A simple 20-25 minute meditation is the most necessary of my daily practices.  Practicing mindfulness has helped me so much.  Music has also largely impacted my life.  A day without these ingredients would feel rather hollow.

Jocelyn: What are you doing to give the world the strength to awaken?
Steven:  I don’t like to think of myself or my page(s) as giving the world anything new.  I only hope to assist others in recognizing their own strength and their own potential.  All I can hope to do is catalyze the passion and love and wisdom that remains dormant and undiscovered within individuals, or point them in a direction where this potential can be actualized.  They’re infinite spiritual beings already.

Jocelyn: What current projects are you included in or have started yourself?
Steven:  Aside from my page, I have teamed up with the admins of several other great conscious Facebook pages to create the Global Meditation Movement which will be holding international synchronized meditations every month to raise the vibration of the planet.  It has received a tremendous response thus far.  Our first synchronized meditation is on June 23.  I believe this can turn into something cool.

Become a part of the community of thousands. Join Global Meditation Movement!



Jocelyn: What made you come up with the project that you are doing now?

Steven: An overwhelming need for world transformation.  I have been so blessed to live in such a privileged and abundant culture.  There is so much we can do and so much we can offer, and so much needs to be done.  We have no excuse not to do our part.  This project is an extension of my own recognition of the necessity of servitude in my own journey through this world.  Global meditation is something that can transform the world from the inside out.  I believe a shift to a more peaceful society starts at an individual level.  No wrong can come from society when the people inhabiting it have hearts full of peace and love.  

Jocelyn: Tell us about the best part of your work?
Steven: Seeing the overwhelming response of the people who follow my page(s).  There are so many eager souls doing their best to seek out the Truth from a space of love and wonder.  The beauty of this has been the most rewarding.  There is a lot of good within the world and within the hearts of those who live in it.  Seeing this desire to seek and grow within such a large number of people has truly restored my faith in humanity.  

Jocelyn: What is your next project if any?
Steven: I do have a few book ideas that I plan to put into action after I am out of school.  The content of these books will be disclosed in the new few years closer to the time of the release.  I plan to release the ultimate paradigm shifting book, or at least I’d like to think of it that way.

Jocelyn: Unique lesson or end message if you have one?
Steven:  Don’t allow science or any other epistemic authority tell you where your curiosity can’t travel.  The universe is Infinite, as are you.  Approach all experience with an open mind and heart, and don’t discredit your experiences just because they can’t be put into a formula on a blackboard.






No comments:

Post a Comment