Friday, May 17, 2013

Whats behind Angelina's Decision? (opinion and thoughts on the situation)


 


Make sure you like Strength to Awaken on Facebook to be updated on  ways to keep up with holistic health.

       Just finished reading the Natural New's Mike Adams article on Angelina Jolie's Decisionnormally I would not be up and writing so early but Kane took a bite of a flour tortilla chip last night so I woke up to the most fearsome sounding high pitched wheezing. Luckily he is doing better and staying home under my supervision and herbal care. I think his reaction was so severe because he just finished his first round of antibiotics in eighteen months. I think the antibiotics killed a good portion of his gut microbiota and the reaction to gluten was so severe because the probiotics/microbiota is the first line of defense for leaky gut or food intolerance. I am gluten sensitive and so is my mother. My grandmother is gluten intolerant as well but does not exclude gluten out of her diet. She has what the doctor's call unexplained trouble breathing, profound diagnosis right? They have put her through a battery of testing and misguided medication with no obligation for proper diagnosis or just a simple answer. I have tried to explain gluten intolerance and so has my mother but the majority of her generation has been told to not question a doctor’s method of diagnosis. This is the same doctor that told my grandmother she is pre-diabetic, that because of this, she needs to stop eating fruit yet she can continue to eat a French pastry with her coffee every morning. Now there is my grandmother’s doctor and then Kane's pediatrician who insists that "there is no known severe reaction to child vaccines". She advises me to administer four vaccines for my child, who had fever and vomiting after just one administration of MMR vaccine. The school system tells me I am obligated to get my child vaccinated, if he is to attend public school. Luckily they do not say what the time period of vaccination is the doctor’s recommendation is just part of the standard schedule. The practitioner or nurses have to deal with the least amount of patient visits for the most dollar amount this way. After almost an hour of deliberation we agreed to only administer one vaccine, so I could isolate and witness reaction as well as Kane’s immune system could properly handle the immune response. Personally, I am traveling two hours just to go to a specific doctor I trust. She is of a different breed. After years of being a part of the medical monopoly game and a major hospital with her own clinic, she decided to break away from the corporate latter and open her own natural solutions wellness center. Now people would say I am crazy or irrational for fighting with doctors, traveling long distances and-or choosing nutrition or herbs over traditional western medicine methods. I just know just like this article, that it is a “for profit” industry just like most things in America. 

         Okay, now to expand on this Angelina bilateral mastectomy subject. Did I suspect that this was an act or a PR stunt? Of course. At first I thought, “Wow, she is really trying to get back into the spotlight.” To hear what Natural News-Mike Adams has to say is an answer to the missing pieces I was looking for. It makes perfect sense! It is absolutely ridiculous that science would patent part of the human genome. Like he said this limits the research and finding a cure. Which I must say on the side- is a crock of its own. Cancer foundations shouldn't be just or mainly about finding a cure, it should be mostly about what prevents cancer from occurring in the first place. For the most part the medical community knows what prevents cancer, they have for more than a decade. It is as easy as tapping into the science that every physician or genetic researcher would know. In 2011 countless studies have confirmed that we all have genetic predisposition to diseases but it is the environmental factors or epigenetics that tell those genetic queues to express the way they do. What we eat, the chemicals we are exposed to, and the stress we experience all effect the translation of genes.There are other options for prevention other than this like breast cancer prevention thermography or making sure to avoid environmental phytoestrogens such as genetically modified soy.  I think this is the biggest part of medical science that has been swept under the rug, that there are alternatives out there because it takes power and profit margin out of the hands of the doctors and surgeons. The truth is the power is in the choice of the people, always has been always will be.  I hope that they rule against this for the sake of medical science integrity. For the sake of bettering and further understanding the human body, instead of having someone own it as property. 


      I have been trying to stay informed; the fact that fear is the motivator in the media makes me stray so far from it.
 I try not to get emotionally involved, even with greed taking over most of the top business ventures and products in America. To me, we beat this by winning the hearts of people. The ideology to trust that Mother Nature is the greatest healer and that western medicine is only there as a back-up. To trust that with no interference the body will do what it was made to do, heal itself. That this is a grassroots movement of educating yourself on what your body needs, so you know what is best for yourself- your family and you can distinguish whether your doctor is advising you out of “for profit” motivation or out of passion for what they do. Despite the major media’s effort to cover and distort the truth, I think slowly the truth is coming out. I can’t wait to see what happens when my generation is in office, if we even reach that point. I always think you cannot fight fire with fire. You can’t poison yourself and expect the person you are trying to kill to die. I know that science states that my vibration and initial feelings are what are returned in the universe. I know I must stay informed but also stay positive and empowered. There is a lot of bad out there right now but I know that the energetic world comes before the physical. There is a difference between observation and emotionally involvement or consumption. I have become a witness. I will stand up for what it right by surrounding myself with loving vibrations, self-educated people and only resorting to activism when absolutely needed. I am trying to live by example: I want to be self-sufficient, off the grid and I love mother earth. I want to feel her movements more. I love the community and endless information the internet has brought about! If I could just take that part and live in the middle of self-sustaining wilderness with a strong community, I would be happy. I am often torn though. There should be more outreach for the people on education of permaculture, on ancient traditions, to empower our youth and fellow man to give him confidence that we can live and move along with the Earth. That is so powerful, that is so meaningful in my life and I think other people should try to ask the question of, “What small changes can I make today that will make the biggest impact. Not just for me but for the sake of humanity.”




No comments:

Post a Comment