Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Moon in Capricorn Cleansing


Original post written December 29, 2013

I feel immersed in the cleansing salt water of emotionally; physiologically cleansing abyss.

Floating, I am to witness patterns of emotions that once I swept under the rug to collect dust in the far corners of my mind. The invisible puppet master to each of my actions and as I boxed these wounds away, they lay there festering, seeping into all of my actions.

As I am suspended in the silence of the clarity of the New Moon in Capricorn, like that of being submerged in deep water, I view each subconscious influence of my actions without judgement. As if I was watching someone else's life pass by, being able to give perfect clarity to heal each situation, to heal each wound and catalyst.

I do not speak, I do not thrash or gasp for air but just wait and watch. I am the witness and as the witness, I become the siren Goddess of unconditional love singing the seductive song of the entirety and purity of the universe itself.

When I just have the willingness to show up, I become the brave adventurer in the darkest of nights with the knowing-ness that the light of dawning clearer perspective is around the corner. You may feel sensitive during this time, as I do. You may feel anger, frustration, sadness, repression, and fear. Dive deep my friends, the surface and the sun is above you but the treasure lay buried in the depths of those places you have been running from.

The time is now.
It is all in you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment